Friday, September 20, 2013

EOTD: Minty Smoke

Hello,

I am so proud of me for blogging regularly this week :) Here is another quick look I did. I am finally liking my makeup again, now that it isn't 118 degrees outside (its still hot though).

I used the Lancome palette by Alber Elbaz (Again) lol

 I think I used all but one color in the palette (the glittery gold color).
and wasn't in the mood for falsies.

different angle. It would have been a lot better if I had worn lashes, but I am trying not 
to wear them on a daily basis, I dont want my little teeny lashes to disappear lol

Products usesd:

1) TFSI
2) Lancome Show palette in Mint Jolie
3) Hypnose mascara (light coat)
4) black shadow to line the upper lashes 
5) Jordana liner pencil (deep green) on the water line

No comments:

Post a Comment