Saturday, October 5, 2013

FOTN: Warm and glittery Neutrals

Hello. 

I've been slowly getting back to wearing makeup now that it isn't over 100 degrees ;)   I'm liking this cooler weather, finally I get to try all the makeup I hauled over the summer that still hasn't even been swatched. 

Here is what I wore to go out for drinks Friday night: 

I used the UD Naked 1 palette and a orangey nude shadow on the crease, and glitter liner on the inner corner. 

While face. I actually wore a brown based nude lip color with glitter gloss on top, but forgot to reapply for the pic. 

Closer look. I love the naked palette. 

Products used: 
Eyes: 
1) ud naked 1 palette plus an orange nude shadow on the crease. 
2) bronze pencil in the water line and lower lashes. 
3) étude house tear drop liner in the inner corner 
4) red cherry lashes #43 

Face: 
1) smash box primer 
2) Laura mercier cream foundation in medium ivory (love this one ). 
3) mac msfn medium plus
4) Mac Pro longwear concealer NC20
4) mac sun dipped bronzer 
6) nars Laguna bronzer 
7) mac small vanity blush mixed with love cloud blush. 

Lips: 
1) mac mehr lipstick 
2) mac lipglass from the temperature rising collection (can't remember the name and I can't find it lol) it's a gloss with brown, gold and pink glitter.  

No comments:

Post a Comment