Thursday, September 19, 2013

EOTD: Gilded Chocolate

As I mentioned before, I had the opportunity to try the new Lancome Color Design Palette by Alber Elbaz, courtesy of Preen.me.  I have been using that palette since I received it, and I am loving it.

Here is a smoky taupe-brown eye I wore using a couple of the colors in the palette.  This is a little more intense, so it's more of an evening look...I wore it during the day though, I love drama so for me this is subtle.



Excuse the messy brows, I am still trying to grow them :/  Here is a list of the products I used:

1) TFSI
2) Lancome palette, brown shade all over lid and lower lash line
3) Gold/glitter color in the center of the lid
4) off brand black shadow to line the upper lash
5) Ebay lashes and DUO glue 
6) Mally Beauty bronze eye pencil in the waterline
7) Hypnose mascara, lightly on the upper and lower lashes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment