Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Lancome Show By Alber Elbaz- Swatches

Hello

It has been a while since I blogged! I have no idea why I neglected my blog for so long, maybe I was enjoying my summer too much, and I actually did not wear makeup often during the summer.  Summer is almost over, and while it's still hot here in AZ, it's not as hot as it was between Jun-August, so I am wearing makeup more often :)

I recently got contacted by Preen.me letting me know that I have qualified to be a "VIP MUA", and that they were sending me a Lancome package.  Well, here it is :)  I have never tried this brand before, not because I thought it was lacking, but because I was too caught up in my comfort zone and only using the same brands I have used for years.  Needless to say, I am beyond Impressed! the shadows are pigmented and go on so smooth and silky, and the 24H Artliner really lasts and won't budge.
Here is what I received:
The palette color is "Mint Jolie"

24H Artliner in 021, Copper. I Love the Mascara packaging :)

"Mint Jolie" palette swatches:

This palette has soft colors that can actually be turned into a smoky or dramatic eye. My favorite shade in this palette is the taupy brow...it is gorgeous!  I will be posting some looks using this palette here soon, and also on Preen.me, Instagram and Facebook. If you all get a chance, checkout the other MUAs looks, they are amazing. 

Here is my : Preen.me profile. 

No comments:

Post a Comment