Saturday, April 14, 2012

NOTD: Revlon Whimsical (day12)

Hello...

I made it to day 12 of the 90 day challenge lol..   I did my nails using Revlon Whimsical, which I just found out recently it is a dupe for one of Deborah lippmann's polishes, so yay!

As much as I adore this color, I hate the sheerness of it and the odd application.  Most of the time, the brush does not pick up glitter, so I have to be dipping into it like crazy, but alas, I love the results. 

I usually wear it over a light coat of white polish and it does the trick, but I wanted to try it on its on, and this is the result.
4 coats!!

Totally off topic, but my little one wanted me to include her mani here, so here it is.
she went for CG the Hunger Games collection "Dress me Up" lol
To

I am thinking about buying a back up of this, that is,. if i find it again lol.  I love it and hate it at the same time, but ugh, who am I kidding, i love it lol.  Someone suggested wearing it over black polish, so i will try that next time and see what happens :D

1 comment: