Sunday, April 22, 2012

FOTD: Romantic neutrals (day20)

Hello.

This is the face I wore to a birthday party at an amusement park.  My daughter got invited to it, and her bff's mom likes me a lot, so she insisted and well, I went.  I did not want to scare them with my usual bright makeup, so I opted for neutrals lol.....wait untill they know me better bwhahahaha.  Sorry the pictures are out of order, but I could not fix them using my phone :/


OMG her first rollercoaster ride. I was so scared and freaking out. she was not :/

Arm candy.  all made by yours truly ;)

Love my retro cuff. LOVE IT!

this does not compare to other awesome parks. AZ is so lame lol
the one in pink is Jaeden, my baby, and the little one in yellow is Christina, one of her 2 bffs!

close up of my eye makeup

Face:
Revlon color stay in Buff
rImmel stay matte powder
MAC Extreme highlight in Superb
Maybelline Age rewind eye neutralizer concealer 
MAC Studio Fix concealer in NC 20

Eyes:
TFSI
Tick Tock Cosmetics eyeshadow base 
Unique Pigments Glinda, Perfection
Naked2 Palette
PF Eyeboost liner in very black
Red Cherry Lashes
Mally Beauty brown liner
Ben Nye Neutralizer crayon in waterline
Maybelline Studio wax pencil

Cheeks:
ELF blush in pink passion and
MAC Smooth Surge MSF on top
ELF Bronzer

Lips:
MAC Reel Sexy collection lipstick in Pink Popcorn
MAC gloss in Cinema (same collection)

1 comment:

  1. You look beautiful! I think you should do more romantic neutral looks in the future!

    ReplyDelete