Monday, February 20, 2012

FOTD: Spring-themed featuring Nicki Minaj Lipstick

Hello Dolls <3

Hope you all had a great weekend.  I did not do much, and i totally procrastinated and did not do much school work, or wore makeup!

I did, however, wore my new Viva Glam Nicki Minaj Lipstick!!!  And since I just did not want to do the same look she has on the promo pics, i just went with something else....


All colors from Virus Insanity Eyeshadow
Dancing Dror, Beige and Abby

And i failed at that one lash application, but i did not feel like re-taking the pic once i fixed it, so i left it alone.  I have so many ideas and so little time lol, lets see what i come up with for the rest of this week.

1 comment:

  1. I like this paired with the yellow eye. I could never wear good yellow eye as I have a deeper complexion it looks weird on me. Good colors on you.

    ReplyDelete