Tuesday, February 21, 2012

FOTD: Bright Orange

Hello lovelies.

I am so over 'Winter', even though our Winters here in AZ are a joke. It is so warm outside, but still, I want it to be spring...but not summer lol.

I was in a daring mood yesterday and I decided to wear bright eyeshadow.  It would have looked way better with some flasies, but none of the styles I had on had looked 'good'.  so i just used a thin coat of mascara, did not even bother to build them up...

I used colors from Virus Insanity Eyeshadow :)

Colors are Becca-ecca, Techno, Rowdy and Obscene
 

These are super bright and loud, right up my alley.  I wanted to take a full face picture, but my lighting and my camera hate each other, and none looked decent enough to post here (not like these look awesome, i am far from being good at taking pics lol). 

I have worn neutrals pretty much all month, so this was a nice colorful change ;)
M

No comments:

Post a Comment