Monday, May 2, 2011

NYC Smooch-Proof 16hr Lipstain: Persistent Pink!

Hello.

I have been wanting these stains for a while, but for add reasons i never picked them up.  I like stains because i can wear them underneath a matching lipstick that i want it to last longer...and this one souded promising, and they are way less expensive than the other drugstore brands...$4.99 each!


 SMOOCH PROOF 16HR LIP STAIN


NYC New York Color Smooch Proof 16HR Lip Stain stays put, providing a sheer to intense flush of color that sticks around longer than most guys in the City. This is no on-again, off-again relationship. Color stays faithful for up to 16 hours. Looking for happily ever after for a very happy price? Let your lips do the charming

My experience...

Welll this does wear comfortable but it does not even come close to a 16hr wear. Nope, not at all. imho, i think that claim is a far fetched one and definitley misleading.  The color however is very pretty and soft and girly, but it looks more of a hot pink on my lips.  I believe it is due to my own pigmentation on my lips, and that darkens and intensifies the color.   I still like the color and will wear it rather often, since pink or peach seems to be my lipstick of chioce lately lol but i might not buys this again, unless they come uo with a formula that will look the same on my lips as it does on my hand, and that ladies, may be impossible to come up with...so i rather buy the wnw  matte longwear lipsticks instead of this =D

But it is sooopretty and the formula is nice....hell, i might just buy nother shade and try again lol

1 comment: