Friday, May 6, 2011

My new Lil Shop ;)

hello ladies...

Sorry ive been MIA but finals and exams are kicking my booty.  ugh, 2 more exams next week and i am free!  I have some Haul posts i have to show you guys but that will be later this weeked lol. i just wanted to share my new shop for my jewelry designs.  I figured a shop was easier to post and manage than a blog for jewelry and omg was i right!

Please check it out and tell me what you think =P

FNG Jewelry

Talk to you soon....im in the process of reading all your blogs lol....im so behind!

2 comments:

  1. I love that heart of the ocean necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun. I'm glad to see another entreprenuer out there making a go for it. I wish you much luck with the store. Some of this stuff is really cute actually - it's a shame I don't wear much jewelry anymore.

    ReplyDelete