Wednesday, February 23, 2011

China Glaze "Crackle" Polishes

Hello!

I went to my local nail supply store in hopes of finding one of those acryilic wall rack for all my polishes...you know, like the ones they have at nail salons?  Well i did find it, and way cheaper than Ebay...60 polish rack for $20.  Maybe i got ripped off, but Ebay had it going for $39!
Not wanting to buy anything else, there they were right by the counter, where i had no choice but to stop there to pay for my items!

The shocking price was the $3.25 price tag!!!!! Say what!!?? $3.25 for China Glaze Crackle polish??!!! WEll too good to be true indeed, as that price was for licenced technicians, and my mom was not with me (she is a nail tech, however, she went through all that just to do her own nails. no joke, she wont work as a tech O.O).  Well i had to settle for retail, which was $5 each.   still not too bad, considering that i have paif about $8.50 for either ChinaGlaze or OPI before, so the $5 was a deal to me anyway!

Here are the ones i picked up.  I was not convinnced by the Gray color, as i did not like the swatch they had...and i skipped blacl because i already own OPI Shatter!


i cant wait to re-do my nails lol. I just did them about 3 days ago using OPI Shatter, and since i had a crapton of homework and studying i decided to wait a little =/  I will be using one of these colors soon....so i will post the finished nails when they are done.  In the mean time, i get to stare at these babies untill i work up the strength and patience to take off the polish i have!

Have you picked these u yet??  Im not sure of what the retail price tag is, but hopefully you all dont have to shell out more than the $5 i did!

1 comment:

  1. I really like these I have to pick some up , show some pictures of your nails !!!

    ReplyDelete