While browsing around at Walgreens for band-aids, I decided to hit the makeup aisle. I always, always do. Even if i do not intend to buy any makeup (i grab stuff anyway lol). The were having a good sale on Wet n Wild at 50% off, so i picked up a couple of the new eyeshadow trios (later post), a CoverGirl True mineral bronzer, and this Foundation!
Some of the Revlon cosmetics were on clearance. I was shocked, but decided to see if there was anything left. All that was left were a coule tubes of this foundation, one in a deep shade and the one i picked up was in "Light/Medium"
* IT does feel like a mousse, it reminds me of Maybelline Mouse foundation...very very lightweight
* Non-oily at all. seriously.
* Impressive coverage. I was expecting this to be more of a sheer tinted moisturizer.
* Blends smoothly
* Has SPF, and dries to a matte finish...i still set it with powder though.
* It DID stay on all day. I would say 8 hrs.
* This shade was a tad too dark.orangey, but belnded out correctly it worked out. I am an NC15...although i disagree with MAC, however, NC15 does work on me lol. ( id say im NC 20 maybe?)
* It dries/sets quick, so you must work fast, or work in sections.
Overall, I liked this foundation. I did get great coverage, but still set it with MSF just because i am too oily. It did not slide off my face at allm not even when my kid touched my face a few times!
Also, to my huge surprise, my face still looked ok., no excess oil even though its been more than 8 hrs since i first applied it...and nope, i am not one of the girls that blot constantly at all...i usually dont have time, and now that i do, i guess i just forget lol.
I dont know the retail price, i never even bothered to look at it at the store, but i guess it should be around $11. I got this for a shocking $3.75!!!!!!!! but i did love the light weight, it feels as if i had no makeup on. I would definitely buy this again, perhaps in a ligther shade, but frst i must see how fast i finish the tube...then i will decide!
I have a few more items to post, so i will this weekend!