Hello....Here is another eyeshadow look for Glamour Doll Eyes "anti-Valentine's" Contest. I acutally did this look right after the rainbowish one i did for Orglamix. I was not feeling well today, so all i did was nothing...in relationship to school work, but as soon as i felt better i did both looks.
I had better ideas for it but i had little time to do this...i procrastinated and it was due 1/30 9pm pacific time. I dont have a fancy camara, so the colors are not as vivid as in real life. T
This was supposed to be entry #1, featuring an almost gothic look. I used most GDE shadows although not required....
* GDE "Bella" all over lid and a little past the crease
* GDE "Chocoholic" patted on over the "Bella", and on lower lash
* Black on top of Chocoholoc
* Red from WnW Night Elf palette on crease and almost to brow bone
* GDE "Skin of a Killer" on brow bone, to blend out the Red on crease and inner corner.
* Black pencil liner on outer "V" well blended and set with black shadow, waterline and tightline
* Mascara...falsies were a total failure lol
* L'Oreal True Match foundation (out of all the good stuff i have i reach for that one lol =/
* MAC MSF to set
*Mommy Makeup Concealer set with The Body Needs Satin Setting Powder
* Wet N Wild Mineral Bronzer in "Amber Rose" (dupe to MAC MSF in stereo rose)
*Golden Rose USA lipstic in #107
*Laura Geller lipstick in 'The Tropics" on top
* Revlon Just Bitten Stain as a lip liner
Wow that was a lot of products used O_o but i had fun with this one too. I just wish i had better pictures. The colors from GDE are so pretty and my pics do not even do them justice....i know i wont win...not like i think i suck at makeup but my pictures are not clear enough to appreciate all my hard work...either way i had fun =D