I just wanted to share, again, the best body butter ever made lol! I have been using this for a while with great results. I also use it on my daughter and it has helped with her eczema. This is why i rave about this Body butter:
1. it is robust but non greasy at the same time, and it does feel so nourishing!
2. i no longer bleed like crazy every time i shave my legs yay!
2. it has gotten rid of my rough and dry elbows, and has decreased the appearance of red bumps on my arms
4. i use it as a lip conditioner at night...i get mine unscented lol
5. it healed a lesion my daughter had on the corner of her mouth...within a week!
and the best use for this is ........OMG it does miracles on dry, cracked feet and heels !!! O.O
I wear flip flops year round and no matter if i get regular pedicures or not, my feet get too nasty looking and dry. I have tries many, many things, including a popular balm stico for cracked heels and nothing! not even vaseline for crying out loud =/
After using this on my feet before bedtime some time ago i noticed that my feet were better the morning after. and with regular use, i have not had dry ugly heels ever lol! I stopped using it to see if it really was this butter that helped it all, and there i had them, dry ugly heels and feet again!
so, i no longer buy body lotions from else where at all. I am happy with this brand, and although it is not pricey, it is worth every dime! i get a huge tub (8oz) for $9 and if there is a coupon going on for them, then i get a discount.
So if you ever want to give this a try, visit Ms Lucretia's website or FaceBook Page
omg i just sounded like a commercial lmbo! but no, i am not sponsored or paid lol, i (and everyone in my family) love her stuff!