Wednesday, September 1, 2010

August Faves: Lip products

I have soooooo many lipglosses and lipsticks and I always find myself reaching for the same old thing lol! here is a list of what i reached for the entire month!


Here is a picture of what I have been grabbing constantly all month!

From L to R: MAC Cyndi, Sasa Apricon Pink, Maybelline colorsensational in Coral Gleam, Rimmen Aery Fairy, and maybelline colorsentational in Pink Please. Revlon Lipgloss in Life's a Peach and Shine City.

The color that I have been loving the most is the Coral Gleam. It is a sparkly nude that looks very pretty when you have the neutral eye, glowy bronzy face etc. I use the Revlon Lipgloss in Life's a Peach on top and it looks sooooo pretty!

Here are the Swatches.:

Lucky me, all the lip colors mentioned here are very moisturizing ;) The revlon glosses are not too sticky, which is a plus. Sasa's (www.sasa.com $8) lipstick is a rather sheer raspberry/pink color with a pearly sparkle. it goes on smooth and is super moisturizing.

Oooops! that extra swatch is my Essesnce Cover Stick concealer, but that is another post (very worth it for $1.99)

So that is all I have been obsessing over as far as lipcolor goes. I would love to try bolder shades but I am still a little self conscious about it. I guess I should wait to see the new color trends for fall and all of you ladies' reviews/faves/raves/ etc =D

3 comments:

  1. wow...all shades are so pretty...you are lucky girl to buy these great products...very nice.I'll love to see you in these shades.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They all look lovely, especially Cyndi.
    Although I still think I'm going to get Gaga :D
    x

    ReplyDelete