Saturday, August 7, 2010

Mommy Makeup Gel Liner

I came across this brand a while back while searching for gel eyeliners that were a little different than Coastal Scents Gel Liners, since I cannot use MAC =/ (irritates my eyes)

I loove the Coastal Scents Liners and they are great and stay put, however, I was not using it fast enough and they always dried out on me, so there went another liner o_0

Here is the Info according to their website:



Stay Put Gel Eyeliner

This waterproof, smudge-proof and long-wearing gel eyeliner truly lives up to its name! It lasts all day and into the late evening hours making it one of Debra's favorite products. "On days when my schedule is jam packed, and I'm busy running around, I know I can put this eyeliner on at 6AM and it still looks great at midnight!"

This long-wearing gel eyeliner is also perfect for the times you want a more lined and defined eye. It lasts all day into the night and it's waterproof, smudge-proof and tear-proof! Also great to add on for a more glamorous eye when you have a date night or an evening function... (And unlike a leading brand's Long-wear Gel Eyeliner, ours does not dry out)

For best results, dash on lashline with Taklon Pointed Definer Brush. Be sure to clean brush with eye makeup remover after use, and close the lid tightly.

For more chioces, visit their store at www.mommymakeup.com

I have been using this liner for months, and I am happy to say that it DOES stay put and does not dry out at all! It is very creamy, which makes you think it will smear, but it doesn't, at least not for me. It survived an entire 3 months of post- lasik hourly eyedrops and I do not have a single complaint!

The only con, if you considere it one (i dont) is that it is more than the COastal Scents liners, this retails for $19 a pop, and it is not as intense as MAC Fluid Line or Coastal Scents for that matter...but, I just go over the fresh line one more time, a total od 2 coats and it does the trick!

I will definitely buy this again, it is worth the $19 because it does not dry out at all, that mentioned, if I would have gone for the generic lead brand, I would havc spent more than $19, since I have had this for quite some time.

*Picture taken from Mommy Makeup's Website.

4 comments:

  1. I never knew about this brand.
    I will look on the web
    regards

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll take a look to their web (^_^)

    http://becksmakeupcorner.blogspot.com/2010/07/my-first-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome cream liner thanks for stopping at my page will follower hope you follow me !!!thanks

    http://curvesahead14.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, awesome review! Never heard about the product until now. hehe. $19 for a good gel liner is worth it! I'll check it out later.

    Thanks for visiting my blog sweetie, I hope you join my secret angel/devil before the due date! I set the min/max so I hope it's reasonable enough.

    ReplyDelete