Tuesday, April 9, 2013

EOTD: "Kisses" inspired

I have been MIA again, mainly due to loads of school work and not enough time for makeup, sadly. I have been rocking the nakey face for a while now ;)

As I was catching up with youtube, I noticed that everyone was recreating Kelly Rowland's look in her video "Kisses Down Low", so I was like, why not? its super simple and I had a good reason to wear makeup (dinner with the girls).

Here is my quick version. Excuse the brows, they are almost thick enough to go get them done again :)


Products Used:

Mac Paintpot in Soft Ochre
Sugarpill Butter cupcake all over lid  and above the crease color
Sugarpill Acid Berry on the crease and outer corner
Sugarpill Mochi and Velocity mixed on the lower lash line as liner
white eyeliner pencil
black liquid liner
Ebay lashes

I actually loved this look, especially because it was all matte (or at lease semi matte?  i can never tell some of the SP finishes). I dont think i would have liked it as much had this been all shimmery and glittery.

No comments:

Post a Comment