Friday, March 15, 2013

FOTD: "Minimal" makeup

Hello

Lately I have been obsessing over my new foundation and new routine. It gives the nicest glow and any foundation. Especially stuff like Revlon color stay apply beautifully.

1) Wash face and pa dry. Apply Mac Fix+
2) Mac Oil Control lotion (or any other)
3) Mac Strobe cream (a must!)
4) Primer

Following the above steps will give you the best application ever. In this picture, I'm wearing Mac Pro Longwear foundation in NC15 and concealer in NC20 and used wet n wild Fergie highlighter.

An alternative to Strobe cream is the Missha BB Boomer, although I think price wise it ends up being almost
The same thing.

I also use Strobe cream mixed in with foundations like Estée Lauder DW LE or Revlon color stay to give a more natural dewy finish.

I cannot stress enough the importance of the priming steps. Seem a little tedious. And a lot of products but if you have the time, try it ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment