Thursday, March 14, 2013

Current obsession: Raspberry Rose lip Butter

Hello

I was looking for a good lip balm that works and I stumbled upon these online. I read rave reviews so I went in a hunt for these....4 Walgreens, 2 CVS and a Walmart later, i found them, and all they had in stock was the unscented and the Raspberry Rose, so I picked this up.

I immediately felt it soothed my dry lips. Sometimes the only thing that works for me is Vaseline, but that gets boring after a while ;)

All in all, this lip butter is amazing, has good Ingredients and it's scented but not flavored. It makes my lips so smooth and gets rid of the flaky, dry patches. This one is milky sheer pink toned but not really tinted, but it does leave a sheer milky pink tone on your lips.

If you haven't tried these, go get one now! Totally worth the $4. One turn off could be the tin, but I personally don't mind dipping my sanitized finger in it ;)





2 comments:

  1. I have been looking all over the place for this and can't find it. I may hit you up to CP one for me if I can't find it soon. <3

    ReplyDelete