I am a little early with this Valentine's day inspired look, I know, but this was a challenge for the week in one of the Facebook groups I'm in. The theme was "Valentine's Day using pink and red".
I did use an almost red pink color, but I could not photograph it to save my life!
Lashes are from Ebay. very hard to work with because the band is too thick, but they are gorgeous, no?
Here is what I used:
* Sleek Acid palette (magenta/purplish pink and neon pink)
* Sleep Ultra mattes (the red and pink in the 'brights' version)
* Unique Pigments Ambien-ce in the center of lid, foiled
* MAC Fluid line in Feminine edge (center of lid and inner corner)
* Physicians Formula Eyeboost Liner in Very Black (the best ever!)
* Jordana Mascara (review coming soon)
* UD 24/7 liner pencil in Perversion
That was a lot just for this lol. Please excuse the 'pink' tint to my face. I pressed a button and was unable to change it back. I. Am.. Challenged! ;)