Saturday, February 2, 2013

EOTD: Anti-Valentine's Eyes

Hello :)

This is the Anti Valentine's day look I did for that same challenged I mentioned in my previous post (in a FB makeup group I'm in).  It is not unique but I like something dark, but yet with some of the traditional valentine's colors. 

Lashes are from Ebay, LOVE this lashes ;)


Here is what I used:
* MAC Carbon (lid, lower lash)
* MAC Shroom (brow bone)
* Red color from one of the old Wet n Wild palettes (crease, lower lash)
* UD 24/7 pencil in Perversion
* Physicians Formula Eyeboost liner in Very Black

I love this combo, so smoky but colorful at the same time ( I love color on my eyes). I used a random brow pencil, but nothing helps at this point LOL, I am trying to grow them a little thicker.

No comments:

Post a Comment