Sunday, September 2, 2012

BB Cream and Foundation and Sutff

Shopping for stuff I don't really need is such great therapy for stress ;). I bought a few things a couple of weeks ago and I have been loving every single item.

I ran out of my beloved Skin 79 BB cream and decided to venture out into the Lioele brand.  I got the new Triple the Solution BB cream from eBay (RubyRuby76 is a trusted seller).  It was on sale for $17 so I was happy.  Later that week, My sister gave me this Avon foundation.  I have never tried Avon so I  was happy :)


Here are the other items I got.  So far I am beyond impressed and happy with both Opi nail products. Nail Envy is like speed for nails! and the Rapid dry is is good too.  Not as shiny and thick as Seche Vite, but it does the trick.  I still prefer SV when I use glittery polishes, as it smooths better and it gives a higher shine.  But Rapid Dry  DOESN'T peel off or shrink! 
CND Sticky base is the best base coat. It makes your polish stick so well, that even with SV layered on top, it does not peel like it does when I use a different base coat. 

Oh, and that Avon mascara is terrible. it actually weighed my lashes down. I curled them and applied and the immediately pointed down. I had to wash it off and start all over. Do  not get that mascara!.  Same with the highlighting concealer pen. its like sheered down watery concealer with a bit of  highlighter in it. It does neither highlight well nor conceal. Horrible product.  I really should invest in Touche Eclat and stop wasting money on dupes :/ 

I will post swatches and pictures of the Avon Ideal Flawless tomorrow.  Also, my review to the BB cream will be posted on Phyrra's blog soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment