Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Physician Formula Glimmer Sticks Liner Trio


I stopped by CVS not too long ago to browse around, and I decided to buy this set.  They had $7 rewards with any PF purchase, and I had a coupon, so I paid about $7 for these including tax, and got $7 in rewards, which I better remember to use :)

Here are the swatches...

These are gorgeous colors :) 
these are not typical colors we see in drugstore items

Pewter, Black and Champagne



Flash

I let them set for a few seconds, then I rubbed them....this is the result:
So fat I love them.  The colors are definitely pretty, but not 'deep', rather, they are a little too light to show on me as a liner, except the black, of course.  They make a great enhancer. i use mine on the lower lash line most of the time and I can say they are better than the UD 24/7 liners (those crease on me, they run and burn and dont stay put, for me anyway).

Have you tried any of these?  These are my first set of the new pencils. I might get another set, but I am still debating on that, I have so many liners....


No comments:

Post a Comment