Saturday, May 5, 2012

FOTD: Pale Lips ?& Neutral Eyes

I have been so not into colorful, dramatic makeup lately, ugh!  Mostly because I am busy with school, etc, so I have been a little too lazy.  This is what my face looks like on the weekends, when I actually make an effort to look nice lol.
Lips: NYX Round Lipstick in Strawberry Milk

I love the UD Naked2 palette so much....
and I love the Ben Nye neutralizer pencil on the waterline, it makes eyes brighter and does not 
look as harsh as white liner.
Those are my fave falsies, by Sonia Kashuk. I have had them for almost a year and reuse them constantly and they are as good as new (i don't apply mascara on them though).

Let's see if i can do something less boring over the weekend :D

1 comment:

  1. The Ben Nye thingy looks promising, it's so natural looking on you.
    But a year old pair of lashes that are in prisitne condition is an awesome site to see :)

    ReplyDelete