Tuesday, April 10, 2012

NOTD: wnw I Need a Refresh-mint (day8)

Hello...

I picked up this nail polish a few weeks ago, and somehow neglected it until now (that is the case for most my polishes, sadly).  I added yellow dots to the mani, made it look sort of Easter inspired without me even going for that. 
I Need a Refresh-mint is a nice blueish minty color.

I love the color, and I do like the new wider, odd brush.  It is weird at first, but it does make the application process easier, once you get used to that wide brush.  This color was not sheer at all.  Here, I applied 2 normal coats, and sealed with Seche Vite.  

I have a couple others from this collection, and I have yet to swatch them...I guess I will be posting nails more often, since 90% of my nail polishes have never been used :O

1 comment:

  1. This looks fab ,the colour is lovely! I always do the same too, buy polishes and then neglect them x

    ReplyDelete