Wednesday, April 18, 2012

FOTD: Bright, Neon-ish lips (day 16)

Hello :)

Today I didn't feel like doing my makeup, so I just wore BB cream, powder, blush and lipstick.  This lippie is so bright, neony pink!! I read on google that it is comparable to the so coveted MAC Candy Yum Yum, which I sadly don't have, so this satisfied the craving, although I didn't know it was an almost dupe to it when I bought it :)

Sorry, I can never smile properly on pictures, and when I do, ^^this is the best I can do lol

Face: 
Missha Perfect Cover BB cream in #21 (one pump for the ENTIRE face)
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder

Blush:
ELF Pink Passion (matte bright pink, super pretty)
MAC MSF in Smooth Surge over the blush. 

Brows: Revlon Brow Fantasy in Light Brown (too light for me)

Lips:
NYX Lip liner in Hot Pink
Wet n Wild Silk lipstick in 511B (the .99 cent one)

Jewelry: Betsey Johnson Necklace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment