Monday, February 27, 2012

Sinful Colors: Apple Mint

Hello:)

I was at Walgreens a few days ago, and I remembered a blogger I follow had raved about this Sinful Colors nail polish, so I remembered and grabbed one, it was on sale for .99 cents, so I had nothing much to lose, since its a hit or miss when it comes to their nail polishes.

I am happy I got it.  It is a perfect spring shade, not to 'creamy minty' and it is  not cream, rather, it has super micro fine sparkles, that five it a nice depth and dimension.  

Excuse the mess, I took this picture before cleaning the nails. 

I applied 2 coats and it did turn out opaque by the second one, yay.  I am  wanting to get more colors from their newest collection, but I hate it when they turn so sheer that they are impossible to wear...grrrrr   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment