Saturday, February 25, 2012

FOTD: Electric Blue Liner

Hello :)

Here is another FOTD, or rather, EOD, since I failed at taking a full face picture.  I used Sugarpill pigments, I adore them so much and don't wear them often (i know right?!).   This is similar to my last FOTD, but different colors, I guess I loved the first look so much that i wanted it the same way, and I was also in a hurry, so my creativity was not the best.  Here is a pic...

 I wanted to add falsies to this look, but I did not have a pair that went well with this look, so I decided to wear a light coat of mascara and not scare my classmates with a super loud eye lol.

As much as I adore Paperdoll, it is a bit difficult to work with.  It is a matte pigment with added glitter, but if you blend it on rather than patting it on, it can turn messy and patchy, leaving 'darker' shades of matte purple behind.  I even have issues with it if I pat it on over glitter glue, so I have to be very careful.  That is one of the reasons I tend to shy away from this specific Sugarpill color..oh but how I love it :)

1 comment:

  1. Great look! I always love purple and blue together and this looks awesome with blue liner! I guess I haven't worked with Paperdoll before, I didn't realize it is a matte pigment with glitter!

    ReplyDelete