Tuesday, January 3, 2012

MAC Viva Glam Cyndi: Dupe (in my opinion)

Hello...

I am so excited to show you these swatches! I know there are tons of dupes to MAC Viva Glam Cyndi that people have found, however, to me, this is the closest dupe...well the one that swatches/looks the closest on my lips!  I got the NYX Matte lip cream in the MyGlam (Michelle's Phan version of the "Birchbox" etc, except, hers is full sized stuff and brand name, as opposed to sample packets of unnecessary stuff).  So, when i swatched the contents, i saw the similarities in both.  Lets take a look: 

Nys Matte Lip Cream in San Paulo, and MAC VG Cyndi 


Top: MAC lipstick, middle: Nyx and bottom: MAC VG Gloss
with flash


No flash

Blended out

Left: Nyx, Right: MAC lisptick



Excuse the funny duck lips, the odd angles etc, i wanted to show the color :p

Left: Nyx, Right MAC





OK, so MAC is more sheer and glossier, and a tad more coral. but it is hardly noticeable.  I wanted to find a dupe to the color, not the consistency, so this works perfect for me :)   I am so glad i now have an alternative, because my tube is running low....what are your dupes, if any?

No comments:

Post a Comment