Monday, January 30, 2012

EOTD: Bronze and Purple

Hi =)

Here is yet another eye of the day.  I have not been wearing makeup at all, so I am trying to get back into wearing some color (i was on school break, so no need to wear any lol). This are again, from VIE.  IT seems like that is all i wear because 1) she is one of my top 2 and 2) i have almost 100 of her pigments!!

Top row, second from the left: Sookie
Bottom row, second from the right: Lafayette 

Odd angle, but omg these are so pretty together. Also I used the Color tattoo in bronze as a base, so it alters them a little, or tones them down. 
See my sticky lashes? I totally forgot that was the only reason why i never
wear mascara on my bottom lashes :/

Closer look :)


Full face. Uhm, sorry for the facial mess. I have a few blemishes and messy brows
and i have too much school work to go edit them so this is all me, no touch ups :)

I love purples and taupes. Now all I need is to start wearing my neon-like colors more regularly, along with my usual black winged liner :)

No comments:

Post a Comment