Friday, July 1, 2011

I'm Still Here...

Hello Lovelies!

I just wanted to drops a quick post letting you all know I am still around, but i have been MIA in a way. I have been sick for the past 2 weeks with Inflammation of the Trachea, and that has literally put me into bedrest since last Friday, however, i still snaeak around to see your blogs.

needless to say, I have not done any shopping, let alone wear makeuup or dress up lol...I did, however, found a close match to MAC Russian Red (ok thats the only thing i bought lol) and i wanted to show you.

I am also in the process of opening up my jewelry shop on Artfire, and i want to get that set up before summer break is over...Oh i finally got a real camera, kind of fancy (to me anyway) so i will show  you as soon as it arrives.
Here are the swatches:

Left: MAC Russian Red     Right:  Maybelline Red Revival
Red Revival is a tad darker and much glossy/creamier than Russian Red, but the diffenrences are so small that they can pass as Dupes!

2 comments:

  1. That's no fun!! I hope you feel better soon!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel better soon and I really do think they look alike thanks for the head up sweetie.

    ReplyDelete