Thursday, May 26, 2011

HELP! I need new nail polishes!!

Hello ladies...

Well, I have been looking at my nail polish stash, and although its quite large ( i almost filled up one of those large wall holders) most of them are not my favorite.  I guess i need to give up on drugstore brands all together and invest in good quality polishes, even if its one at a time :)

My question to you ladies is simple: What brand has the best nail polishes? In your honest opinion, of course! I have been wondering more especifically about Zoya and Models Own It, but all opinions are welcome!  I have read mized opinions on Models Own It, and since it ships from another country, and there is a minimum to order, I rather wait and gather more info.

Thanks for all your help and comments, you guys are really appreciated ;)

1 comment:

  1. My favourite brands at the minute are:
    - YSL
    - Nails Inc
    - Rimmel London 60 sec

    These are usually 1 coater and the formula is simply outstanding!

    Other brands with nice formulas & brushes, usually 2 coats, depends on colour:
    - Gosh
    - China Glaze
    - Chanel
    - Lancome
    - Essence
    - Leighton Denny
    - Essie

    Hope it helps!

    ReplyDelete