Friday, May 27, 2011

FOTD: Smokey Lilac

Hello...Hope you week went along great.  Ready for a long holiday weekend?  As you know, i have been playing with makeup a little too much.  Given my hormonal skin and the breaouts here and there, you would think i would not wear a drop of makeuo right?! well, uh, nope, im a bad person. lol.  I love the way this calssic smokey eye with w glittery twist turned out!

I used 2 shades total, feom 2 different companies...i know, i should stick to one but i love the best of all my favorite indie companies =D
TheBodyNeeds (Tiffany silver) and VIE (cotton Candy)


I used Tiffany Silver (dark silver) all over lid, and VIE Cotton Candy
patted on top of it and blended into the crease.  Check out those sparkles :)


I seriously hate the way SPF makes my skin look on camera; i swear my makeup matches well lol

Nudy pink lips. Also, i lined my waterline as well!

out everything i do to my poor face, a smoky eye is and will always be my favorite look to create and apply. It is classic and timeless and can always be tweaked to fit you personality!

No comments:

Post a Comment