Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I finally got Naked!

Hello!!

Well as some of you read last week, my bday was on the 23rd.   for the first time in a couple of years i got gifts!!!!!! i know that souds weird and kinda sad, but its true, the only gifts i ever got are the ones that i bough myself, which is no fun....i like the wow side of a present!

This yr my BF got me the so coveted Urban Decay NAKED palette!!!! that was the highlight for me, since i have been drooling over it and wishing for it since it came out. i got some philosophy stuff, lots of outfits and shoes, but omg, NAKED made my year =D


omg you have no idea how much i adore this palette =D

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome happy for you !! Your going to love it has all the color you need I finished all the virgin it's a great highlight

    ReplyDelete