Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Swarovski Crystal Spring 2011 Collection

I was browsing through the Swarovski website and WOW! i love their new collection.  I was born in MArch, so Aquamarine is my birthstone, and believe it or not, i do not own one songle piece in this color...even though i have a cart full of Swarovski crystals and sterling silver components.  weird!  (well this is not exactly aquamarine but close)

Mini Neon Blue Zircon Necklace

I just dont want to pay the $80 but it is soo retty =P

$185
Kinda like this one as well


i like the timeless elegance of this piece! it is so sophisticated, yet rather
simple!
$380

Holy grail! i WANT/NEED one right now! i love love love this ring.  so totally me!
i love this ring. seriously. too bad the price tag is a little out of my reach.
hmmm..i wonder if i SHOULD recreate it?!! i have all the components...to many crystals lol, real swarovski
sitting all lonely lol.



I am not too fashion savvy but i think this collection is pretty.  I am horrible at accessorizing, but yet i love creating hand made jewelry pieces...how ironic!  I seriously want to buy that ring though.  I wonder if it is sterling silver or gold??!! it does say Rhodium plated., and generally that is sterling....but the price tag makes me wanna think its white gold or platinum lol!

What do you ladies think!?

2 comments:

  1. Great picks love that blue stone omg I was born march 14 how cool a pieces no wonder I think you so cool lololol I say you go with the blue and that ring to much you can do it better one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh wow i love the blue stone! its soo pretty! swarovski crystals are always so beautiful

    ReplyDelete