Tuesday, August 5, 2014

FOTD: Oh the horror...

Hello!

It has been too long since I posted here. I'm not sure what happened, but I got busy and I dropped the ball. I'm
Trying to get back into blogging, so I will try to revive this blog and see what happens. 

Today I'm just posting my eyes of the day.  I had little time to get ready before work, so I only used one color, but it is so pretty. 

Let's take a look.... 
This is Darling Girl Cosmetics "seven days later" from their last years "oh the horror" collection.  It's one of those shades that can be altered with a different color base. One of my faves. 

Here is the breakdown of what I used in order I applied: 

Tarte eye primer 
Maybelline color tattoo in black
DG seven days later all over lid 
NYC bronzer in sunny on the crease 
DG glitter glue on the center of the lid
DG seven days later patted over it. 
Stila liquid liner in sequins 
By apple almond oil mascara 

That's all for today, I will post more stuff this week :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment