Thursday, June 20, 2013

FOTD: Girls' Night Out

Hello

Lately I have been super boring and wearing mascara and gloss some days, and nothing most days. I am enjoying my break from school too much.  On the rare instance when I do go out, I like to pike it on :)

Here is what I wore last weekend to a small "ghetto" bar. The place looked so odd, but OMG I had a blast!! I sure judged it by its appearance.  Anyway, here is the makeup ;)


  Face ( I promised my foundation matched my body lol) 

Eye close up...Love this pigment
Products:

Eyes:
   Mac soft ochre paint pot
   UD Naked and Buck in the crease, and lower lashes
   Mac Blue Brown pigment on the lid, applied damp, then a layer dry.
   PF Eyeboost liner pen
   CG lash blast mascara
   Red Cherry Lashes in #415
   MUA brow kit for brows with clear mascara to set

Face
   Revlon color stay foundation in sand beige 
   Ben bye banana powder to set. 
   Mac sun dipped bronzer 
   Mac soft n gentle msf highlighter 
   Mac modern mandarin blush
   Mac Immortal flower blush 

Lips 
   Mac haute altitude lipstick 
   Occ lip tar in grandma over lipstick 
   Mac impossibly sweet lipgloss 

No comments:

Post a Comment