Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Maybelline Rocket Mascara

I finally caved in and got this coveted mascara.

I must admit, I am not a maybelline mascara fan (Or the brand in general), but i was intrigued after the rave reviews and hype.

Well, I was sadly disappointed. Don't get me wrong, one application and my lashes were longer and nice, but i like a good lash and it gave me spidery clumpy lashes after 2 applications. I didn't dare do a third.

After a couple hours, I had smudges on my lower lash. :( it removed easily but it made the root of my lashes itch and hurt a bit. The same happened after the second try. I have never had a reaction to a mascara like this. Luckily it's just itchy and a little sore and nothing else, but still annoying. Too Bad I didn't keep the packaging or the receipt.

*sigh* the search for a HG mascara continues....





No comments:

Post a Comment