Thursday, October 25, 2012

NYX Blush in Hot Pink

Hello. I recently received these items from a friend, and omg the blush is so pretty that I had to share. It's a cream blush, and it is beyond super pigmented.  Seriously, it's almost impossible to use, but if you get it just right, it is the prettiest pink blush ever. 

NYX Cream blush in 08 Hot Pink
  

Natural light
 

Flash
 

Isn't it pretty? I am in love with it, but I am still struggling, its too pigmented :)

I also got this eyeliner.

The tip is not flexible at all, and sadly, I am used to the flexibility of the PF Eye booster liner, and since I have small eyelid space, this is almost imposisble for me to use.
 

 I rubbed it and it didnt budge. I am bummed it is such a thick tip.  I will still use it, but of course, I have to 
'practice' using this type of brush tip.

The liner is very black, which I love. Let's see if i get over the learning curve and love this one as much as m PF liner :)

No comments:

Post a Comment