Sunday, July 29, 2012

Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder/Mini Target Haul

I have read positive comments regarding this powder, so I gave it a try.  It cost $4, so not too bad for a large powder.  I usually wear Mac MSF natural,  or some times Asian BB Pact, but, since those are pricey, I always look for alternatives, and I think I like this one.

This one is "Translucent"

I love how it really adds no color to my face. the texture is very silky and smooth.  I usually 'tap' it on rather than buffing it, and it seems to look ok and not over done. 

looks scary light lol, I even was like whaaaaaaa? but It worked well.

This is after about 11 hours after application. I never blot or re powder throughout the day, so this is how I looked. 
not too bad, considering my skin is oily and i have yet to find a product that completely mattifies it all day, so for me, this is excellent. I will wear it daily for a while and see if it really works. I will try it with BB cream, matte foundation and glowy  foundation. 

I also got one of this. I really should invest in the coveted Shu Uemura, but I am not in the mood to pay $22 for a lash curler just yet. 

Lashes. I haven't tried the ELF lashes, so for $1 I decided to buy a pair. These are their 'dramatic' version, but I love a good dramatic lash, so to me, these are 'natural'.  Still, very pretty and I think I can wear these during the day.  It is way easier for me to apply one lousy coat of mascara, then glue on some lashes than to try  to make mascara perform miracles for me lol

Have you guys tried this powder? I am hoping it works. We will see if it lives up to the rave reviews ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment