Monday, June 25, 2012

FOTD and a teeny Lush purchase

I did absolutely nothing this weekend, even though I did not have my daughter until Sunday! That said, I am all caught up on all the movies I have been wanting to see. I also did not go anywhere important at all lol, and when I did, This is the lazy makeup I wore. 

It is so much faster and easier to glue on some flasies instead of messing arounf with mascara lol...
on lips:  MAC force of Love Lipglass. 


I also stopped my out only LUSH store in AZ.  It was a but overwhelming and very crowded, so I only got this bubble bar for my daughter....if she/I like it, I will definitely look up reviews and stop by during the week and go nuts lol

Have you all tried LUSH? Anything that you recommend??

2 comments:

  1. It's really pretty and simple for the summer, I like it.

    My latest blog post: http://rachelshuchat.blogspot.ca/2012/06/green-smokey-eye.html check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look gorgeous, that lip colour is lovely (again!). I've tried thst from Lush and loved it! Super bubbly, so I would say only use half, if even that. I usually just fling it all in and then get totally overwhelmed by bubbles! lol x

    ReplyDelete