Sunday, June 17, 2012

FOTD: Rebel Lips

As I was going through my stash, I bumped into Mac lipglass in Rebel! I bought it, stored it away and forgot I had it.

As you can imagine, AZ is so very horribly hot already, so for us it's already summer hitting 108*F heat, do most days I just don't want to bother with makeup. That said, a bright lip always makes me look pulled together on days that I am just too lazy.

Here I used a super light layer of wnw cherry bomb matte lipstick and of course, Rebel lipglass. Love the results and the brightness ;)

I still don't own the lipstick in the same shade, shame on me! That one is next on my list lol. I have been rocking bright lips for a while now. I love it, it makes the simplest look pop so much.  I did take me a while to get used to seeing my face with such brightly colored lips, but once I adjusted, I reach for brights 9 times out of 10 :)

1 comment: