Thursday, May 10, 2012

NOTD: OPI I Spotted the Lizard

After reading on several blogs about the new Spiderman Collection by OPI, I was happy to see that there are 2 colors which are dupes to Chanel Peridot and Graphite!  

I patiently waited and found them a few days ago.  I got them at a local nail supply store, so I got them a little cheaper than the retail price :)
Here is the Peridot dupe!

another angle

flash
Can you see the duochrome in it? Depending on the angle and whether the light hits it directly or not, it shifts from green to perdot, to gold and has hints of red.  IT id gorgeous! 

After swatching this (and i am not a fan of green toned polishes), I totally would have paid the $25 for Chanel's Peridot.  I saw Scrangie's swatches and I could not tell the difference. 

I want to get the white color in this collection, along with the crackle one (not available at that store).  The rest of the collection is nice, but to me, they are not extraordinary, with the exception of the the 2 Chanel dupes, the white and the crackle one.


No comments:

Post a Comment