Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Arm Candy :)

I have been having too much fun......

I am finally on Summer break and 2 chem classes to go and I will be ready to take the MCAT and apply to med school!!!

So, this is what I have been doing all day since yesterday.  They seem simple, but they can be a little time consuming. :)
My favorite is the chunky, non girly one lol.


in case you wonder, yes, I used real nuts from the hardware store :p

What I have so far...

The black one is not done yet. Its far too chunky for a claps, and if I do clasp it, it looks weird lol
I tied a huge knot and a loop and I will test it out to see if it stays in place prior to cutting and gluing.  So far so good :)

That's all I have for now. I have tons of colors to make etc, so I will post more pictures when I have more items,  My goal is to use up ALL the supplies I have, so I can empty my cart, and of course, buy more lol. 

No comments:

Post a Comment