Thursday, April 5, 2012

Bite of an Apple Dupe (day4)

Hi

Just wanted to share a close/possible dupe to MAC Disney Villain Collection blush, Bite of an Apple.  I was going through my stash and I noticed the similarities.  they are not an exact replica of each other, but pretty darn close. Take a look!
Right: Pretty Addictions blush in Watermelon Prowl

Right: PA, Left: MAC
PA is more orange, as opposed to mac, which has pink undertones. 
^^ these are very heavy swatches. 

blended out.  in real life, the differences are barely noticeable. 

These 2 blushes are different, but, for those who crave the LE MAC version, Pretty Addictions might satisfy that craving.  Once blended out, it is very, very similar.  Keep in mind that these are super heavily swatched as an attempt to make the color show better on the picture.  

I am sure there is another better dupe out there, but this is affordable ($5.50 a jar), and it is gorgeous.  I wear it all the time, and honestly, I can count with one hand the number of times I have worn MAC...but I do wear PA a lot, at least 2 times a week.

I am glad I grabbed the mac one, i remember driving across town, and they held it for me after begging lol.  I only bought it because of the packaging lol. 

1 comment:

  1. I always wanted the Mac one :( I do have a sample of Watermelon Prowl, I need to try it out!

    ReplyDelete