Monday, March 5, 2012

Small MAC Haul: My faves & New Stuff

Hello...

Hope you all had a great weekend! Mine was fun, and too busy, and now back to reality I go lol.  I bought a few MAC Items, and although they are the basics and 2 new items, I decided to share it here anyway.

I cannot live without this brush cleanser, seriously, I have yet to find a better spot cleanser. 
I have a love/hate relationship with Fix+, but I decided to get a new bottle and just have it on hand.


This I got a few weeks back.  I just started using it, and I think I love it!!
It is not glittery like some MSF I have, so this is more wearable and subtle, and 
gives a nice glow.

"Too Chic" From the MAC Iris A. Collection


Love the pearly satiny glow.  It can totally be overdone though ;) 

Of course, the Nicki Lipstick...I love this shade of pink.

Here is my lame attempt at catching a decent swatch =D



I have more stuff to upload, I kinda went shopping crazy these last few days...
&

1 comment:

  1. The powder looks great! And yay for the Nicki lipstick!

    ReplyDelete