Sunday, November 21, 2010

Just Because....

Hello!!

Hope you guys had a great weekend! I did, I went out with the girls on Saturday, but i cannot find the pictures, so i decided to share this one. Nothing special, just me in plain denim skirt. I did use new eyelash style though, and i love them. So i guess this post has no point....but it is a great excude for my procrastination, however, that 10page paper is calling me soooooo loudly ^_^

I wore this to a b-day party (my lil niece)



MY new lashes! I am loving falsies all over again.
Quick dramatic liner, one shadow, falsies...DONE! LOL
i love drama, but i dont think i would wear this
just on a redular weekday...ok, i lie. yes i would
and will this week!

My eyebows need help soooo badly!
Must get them done SOON...
...like b-4 Thanksgivig =/


PAsty, Ghostly, and ashy lol! but i wore BB cream and foundation mixed, so i guesss its all that SPF in BB creams. I am breaking out so bad, but i think its due to finals (whats new lol) and the fact that i am sooooo graduating Dec 17 =D....which reminds me.....I have not ordered the announcements yey @_@

My New Earrings =)
I Wore this babies yesterday and today, and omg i got many compliments. They really sparkle. i kid you not, they were blinding my bf as we were driving lol!

5 comments:

  1. you look great look at those lashes there amazing !!! love those ear rings !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girl, I am beginning to look a little flatter on my belly, but still not too happy lol...Love the lashes too. I paid like $3 total including tax/shipping for 10 pairs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! you look so pretty :) The lashes look amazing. Love your hair color :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the outfit!! I would wear falsies all the time if i had them ahahaha. Your earnings are very cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. those earnings are sooo cute ! i love them.

    xoxcynth
    bodaciouscynth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete